ZEN Foundation (the “Company”) will provide customers with a new type of service that utilizes block chain technology and artificial intelligence (AI) as a global platform of donation. From the perspective of “Block Chain and Artificial Intelligence Merging Technology”, we solve many social problems surrounding donation with utility type electronic tokens. We believe that many stakeholders can benefit by using this token system and a new ecosystem based on new type of donations will be build.
- ZEN FOUNDATION Web site opened !
Service provided by the operator
Business of ZEN FOUNDATION
ZEN Foundation will record and keep donation transactions, analytic results and useful outcomes on block chains and provide useful information to stakeholders such as donators, recipients, donation intermediaries.
By using the ZEN tokens (AENs) issued by the Company, donators can select variations of new charity acts, the recipients and intermediaries can secure their transparency and launch more attractive charity projects.
The following are the social issues related to donation.
- High remittance costs for small contributions
- Poor convenient facility to continuous small amount of donation
- Conventional anonymity practice not satisfying donators
- No reward for the amount of donation
- Poor disclosure regarding the use of funds donated
- Poor disclosure as for outcome of the recipient
- Mismatch of period between multi-year project and one-time donation
Small charity is a lubricant that links our lives with a peaceful society. However, bank remittance is time consuming and expensive, and other remittance means are old fashions. The adverse effect is a suppressive factor for picking up the sprout of charity. If there were people who wanted to donate regularly, that obstacle would be repeated.
Donation itself is the joy associated with leading a virtuous life, but many people seek a kind of noneconomic reward. However, in many cases, donator does not even have a means of informing the fact that he / she did the act.
Furthermore, the use of donation money is unclear, and disclosure by intermediaries such as foundations that mediate donation used to be not active.
In addition, despite the desire for both donators and recipients to build relationships for more than one year as the purpose of donation increases, the donation is temporary in many cases, so even if donations are established the relationship is not maintained at all.
Even though people recognize that the donation is important, a social problem is that there are many factors that hinder donation, such as cost, motivation, reliability, dilution of post-donation relationship.
As a clue to solving, we decided to build a platform specialized for donation using block chain technology.
The AEN token we issue has the following characteristics.
1. Optional functions provided to donators: Donators Option
- Covenant donation: This conditional function allows recipients and/or intermediaries to set fair conditions to donators upon building fundraising event. For example, setting a release of donation fund on condition that results of the recipient's achievement goal of the project.
- Lionization option: The prize option is named after the donation record is earned, and its name is engraved permanently on the platform billboard and block chain.
- Microdonation Option: This is an option that donators can send a small amount of donation and donate to your favorite donation target project.
- AEN Allocation Option: This option allows donators to allocate the AEN token balance holdings for the multiple projects.
- Eternal Record: With the permanent record function, donator can browse his/her noble acts until it reaches the generation of descendants such as children and grandchildren. It leads to generations-wide donation education.
- Devaluation Option: This option allows donations in smaller currency units than fiat currency. Fiat currency donation requires a certain amount of donation due to its remittance cost burden. We will remove that barrier.
- Evaluation report of the recipients and/or intermediaries
2. Functions provided to the recipient or intermediary
- Look-through Report: calculates the ultimate funds usage and increase transparency.
- Donator's behavior & status survey and analysis report
- Analysis reports on AEN token holders allocating assets to the recipient's donation project
- Analysis reports and Recommendations by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Advice on project building and its campaign
ZEN Charity Platform (ZEN-CP)
ZEN-CP is a new block chain utilization type platform that removes the psychological and convenience obstacles of people who intend to donate, and makes donation culture more familiar.
Donators can learn about donation recruitment projects on PCs, PC connected TVs, smartphones, etc., and easily find the subjects they like and support. Donations such as joint donation and change are easy, but there are not many things that I do not know well what to use, but ZEN-CP enhances the transparency of all projects.
Donators simply purchase AEN tokens (or use the AEN token they possess), select a fundraiser project, just check the recruitment conditions and send it. The AEN token is a virtual currency so you can exchange it with other currencies.
How and when the Donator donates to the project is stored as transaction data on the block chain and how the funds were used is also recorded and saved in the same way. This has the effect of enhancing the awareness and motivation of the recipient to the charity project.
Donator Big Data Dynamic Analysis
In ZEN-CP, we will perform kinetic analysis with artificial intelligence (AI) for donation big data recorded in this block chain. This allows recipients to know the social evaluation of their charity projects and make improvements.
ZEN-CP gives appropriate advice to the recipient, as well as gives feedback and suggestions such as improvement results to Donators and can also develop more attractive reward offer as well. In addition, when starting a donation project newly, by specifying personal attribute information (PAI) of a holder who performed similar donation activities in the past and recommending donation to the potentialdonators, the new recipients (charity project owner) can rise the success probability.
For the donators side, they can meet effectively with preferable charity projects by recommendation, with matching hobbies, preferences and problem consciousness etc.
CEO / ZEN FOUNDATION
Takamasa is Chief Executive Officer of Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse Corporation is a listed company in Taipei Stock Exchange (code:2928), a Regional Vitalization and Travel Souvenir Company with a history of over 50 years and widespread presence in Japan. Passionate about diversity which is reflected in his professional career.
Takamasa is also a start up entrepreneur with Redhorse Global as his latest venture in Travel-Technology space. He is successful experience in driving change and growth in large multinational corporations as an executive. Several years of experience as a management consulting lays foundation to his strong business acumen. He holds a Master Degree of Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) as well as a bachelor degree of Tokyo University. He is qualified as CPA (Japan).
- Founder and Chairman of Redhorse Global Ltd.,
- A Secretary-General of Japan Inbound Federation
Major literary works;
- The Power of Embracing Diversity (ISBN︓978-4569820385)
- Japan is Goodwill Nation (ISBN︓978-4881442449
COO / ZEN FOUNDATION
Chris is the CEO of Redhorse Global Co., Ltd (Odigo) and the Founder/Chairman/CEO of Redhorse Media Ltd. (Tokyo Creative). Odigo currently sits at #1 in the market for introducing the unknown areas of Japan to both English and Chinese speaking tourists. Tokyo Creative houses the top influencers across Japan and in 4 short months, the Tokyo Creative influencer network has already accumulated over 10,000,000+ fans on social media and 26,000,000+ monthly views on YouTube. Tokyo Creative’s influencer network currently sits at #1 in the market for English-speaking influencers in Japan.
- Hosted the “food corner” section on Tokyo Extra (TBS) with prominent Japanese-American actress and model, Mayuko Kawakita
- Featured on “Sanmano KarakuriTV” & “Watashino Naniga Ikenaino” (TBS) through YouTube as OkanoTV
Print / Digital
- Featured in the Japan Times twice:
• “It takes one to know one: How YouTuber Chris Okano built an agency to help his fellow J-vloggers”
• “Introduction to OkanoTV YouTube Channel”
- Featured in Japan Info “Want a Glimpse of Life in Japan? Check Out These 7 Awesome YouTubers!”
- Featured in other reputable outlets including Daily Star UK, Grape Japan, J1 Radio, GaijinPot and JAM
CEO & Founder / OKWAVE
Kaneto is Chief Executive Officer and founder of OKWAVE. The company is the first and one of the biggest Q&A social communities in Japan. The vision of OKWVE is to foster mutual supporting by users though our community, and is operating subscription services of celebrity Q&A and offering enterprise customer support solution, which has the largest
market share in Japan.
OKWAVE went public in June 2006 and is listed on Nagoya Centrex Market (3808: Nagoya). He holds a bachelor's degree of Fine Arts and Music from Aichi Prefectural University in Japan.
- Board member of Bread (a provider of Breadwallet in Zurich, Switzerland)
- Auditor of Japan Association of New Economy
- Councillor of Japan Association for the World Food Programme (JAWFP)
Major literary works;
- The Day Beyond Google (ISBN︓978-4798113913)
- Starting up a company as a homeless person(ISBN︓978-4094060058)
- The meaning of work (ISBN︓978-4479792260)
- A sheet for success (ISBN︓978-4492043059)
- The money story as a CEO as well as a homeless person (ISBN︓9784769610342).
CEO & Founder / Asz Holdings
Gen has more than 13 years’ experience in investment banking, turn around, marketing, financial consultation businesses all over the world as representative director of AsZ Holdings, Inc. His main passion is focusing on the blockchain with all its applications and possibilities. Bugged by all the security issues, password breaches and Internet fraud, he decided to tackle these problems by decentralizing authorization and authentication in an innovative and secure blockchain ecosystem. He became in 2016 the youngest person who made statement at the public hearing of the Japanese Diet. He experienced start-up during student age at Waseda University, and then he has been completing supports more than 2,000 companies' sales by focusing on marketing & sales, finance & management fields, as CEO of AsZ Group Holdings consisted of 19 member companies include in Japan, Hong Kong and Greater China (Shenzhen, Dongguan). He will assume the position of Chief Executive Officer of OKWAVE in July, 2018.
-Adjunct Professor at Kyushu University
-A member on the board, OKWAVE.
Major literary works;
-How to make people at the bottom of the social pyramid be the millionaire in three years.
Chairman / IFCT Consulting Co.,Ltd.
Lin was honored as Regional Director of the Rotary 3520 area in 2015/2016. Lin has abundant experience for business investment as well as management as the directors of many companies.
Keio University Business Management Institute Master
Outside Director/Redhorse Corporation
Yoshiaki was born 1963 in Saga prefecture. He graduated from Sophia University (Jouchi University). He was working on the one of the Leading Company in Japan as a PR, IR, Marketing, and new business divisions, Yoshiaki became the leader of the inbound tourism projects in July, 2008. In April 2017, Yoshiaki established Japan Inbound Federation (JIF) and assumed the role of Chairman. JIF focuses its efforts on promoting inbound tourism all throughout Japan. In September 2017 he also established Mellon 22 Century. This organization focuses on the current problems happening in Japan and how to solve this with the help of other organization for the future of Japan. This organization supports the activates that voluntarily done by the organization.
Yoshiaki also assumes the following positions with a number of associations:
- Visiting professor at Hollywood University and Kobe Yamate University
- Member of the board of directors and global tactics chairman for the Japan Hospitality Movement
- Vice President of the Japan Tax-Free Shop Association
- Committee of the Kyoto Prefectural Tourism Tactics Conference
Yoshiaki has also written the following texts:
- 7 Powers for Successful Inbound Tourism and Urban development – The Possibility to Create our Countryside
- Profitable Inbound Business 10 Key Rules and etc.
Director of Kids' Door
Yumiko Watanabe graduated from Chiba University with a degree in engineering. After working with a major department store and a publishing house, Ms. Watanabe spent several years working as a freelance marketing planner. During this time, she spent one year living in the United Kingdom with her family. While there, Ms. Watanabe was impressed by the social resources available for child-raising. After leaving the UK, Ms. Watanabe was confronted with the growing inequality in Japan's educational and childcare systems. So, in 2007, she started Kids' Door.Kids' Door was founded with the mission of creating a society where all children are given the opportunity to pursue their ambitions. Towards this end, Kids' Door provides educational support and exposure to new experiences for children from low and single-income households. Following the Tohoku Earthquake in 2011, Kids' Door has also been working to help revitalize affected communties through programs including childcare, afterschool support, and career training.
- Cabinet Office Children's future support national movement campaigner
- Ms. Watanabe is also a member of many government members.
- Senshu University lecturer
CEO / Wowoo Pte, Ltd.
Fujimaru is responsible for running Wowoo Operator. He is very keen in international business as well as cryptocurrency space. “One impression can end a war. One impression can melt ice wall in the mind.“ After the experience of international business fields, he decided to involve in this blockchain world.
And presently, he strongly leads the team with this principle and is spreading use of this new token in the real world.
Advisor / Redhorse Group
Takashi has more than 30 years’ experience in financial consulting with venture investment, private equity investment, as well as mergers and acquisitions. He realized numerous IPO achievements when he enrolled in JAFCO, Japan's largest venture capital. He has abundant operational experiences, such as implementation of the TOB to Redhorse Corporation Ltd., and IPO in Taipei Exchange.
|Token Name||ZEN FOUNDATION|
|Payments Accepted||BTC, ETH, NEO, WWB (WowBit)|
|Total Token Supply||1,000,000,000 AEN|
|Hard Cap on Token Sale||450,000,000 AEN|
|Soft Cap on Token Sale||330,000,000 AEN|
|Price per AEN||1 AEN = 0.0005 ETH
1 AEN = 0.000027397260274 BTC
1 AEN = 0.004143206 NEO
1 AEN = 0.419976037 WWB
|Reserve & Inventory||25%|
|Legal & Advisory||3%|
The ZEN project has one focus: creating a viable donation platform in the shortest time possible.
July 2014 – Apr 2018
Redhorse Corporation as our supporting partner has been concluding the agreements regarding providing supports to municipal governments in Japan for “Hometown Tax Payments” based on the governmental donation market “Hometown Tax Industry” system.
Redhorse Corporation has been providing various service packages to municipalities, such as resident tax collection, rewards development, supply chain setup, logistic of rewards, taxpayer information management, CRM, settlement payment etc. As of April, 2018, the number of the contract municipalities reached approximately 250.
Jan – March 2018
The Company developed and designed brand new highly efficient and perfectly transparent donation model and its platform utilizing experiences and know-how regarding business development of Redhorse Corporation in order to solve so called "agency issues" that exists in the conventional donation market.
White Paper and Concept Validation:
With the release of the white paper and the resulting community feedback we will fine tune the concept and laid out the roadmap for the ZEN Charity Platform (ZEN-CP).
Aug – Sep 2018
Token sale & ICO
Product Development 1:
Development of AEN will be completed
Business Development 2:
Field test with some municipalities
- Apply AEN token to “Hometown Tax Payments” and design collaboration with community currency by municipalities.
Product Development 2:
Development of prototype of ZEN-CP products will be completed.
Business Development 3:
Start official introduction to municipalities donation market.
Business Development 4:
Expand the market scope of ZEN-CP to all donation industry including corporations, foundations and academic institutions.
Promote AEN denominated donation project to the municipalities market.
Start global expansion of the ZEN-CP with track records in various and enough use cases in Japan. The company will target Asian countries first, then North America and Europe. Finally, the company will cover even African countries. This priority will be determined by considering the situation such as growth of cloud funding, presence of massive donation market, stable contribution culture and massive needs as recipients.
Aiming to establish most reputable status in global market
ZEN FOUNDATION is registered corporation in Isle of Man.
The Company is the operating entity of the Service platform that will provide services, facilities and consulting to the Service Operators. The Company develops the ZEN FOUNDATION System and monitor over all the system and the platform. Some functionality, security audits, etc. may require third-party vendors and service providers to work independently or jointly with ZEN FOUNDATION.
The Company Group
The ZEN Foundation will issue tokens and oversee procurement funds. In the future, we will select reputation and knowledgeable people in the block chain industry or donation industry and encourage participation. The foundation director urges a resolution by voting if there is a serious change in the network. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the network participants as a whole.
This company is in charge of overall management to keep business development, donation service · platform and its community in good condition.
This company will be responsible for spreading ZEN-CP to potential customers such as local governments, companies, schools and NPO corporations. In addition, we will engage in activities to raise AEN's awareness of the general public. It is a company listed on Taipei Exchange and has a security code of 2928-KY.
Redhorse Global Ltd.,
ZEN-CP, and AEN to the whole world.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to change the global donation transaction efficiently and effectively.
Due to asymmetry of information, so-called "agency problems" between donators and recipients have arisen since the history.
Assuming that the recipient is an opaque process, there are cases in which the donation amount is reduced or the donation is not reached. One recipient has the risk of using the funds inefficiently or improperly if the monitoring of the use of funds is insufficient. Even if there are good intentions that you wish to donate, there are actual situations where you can only trade with a donation of more than a certain amount if you make a donation in the fiat currency according to remittance costs.
The social cost of such donation is huge, but it is an opportunity to reveal a huge potential market in reverse. We pursue to become the world's largest catalyst linking the donator's good will and the recipient's good will.